As a person who cooks often, it’s important to me to make sure that I have a functional and efficient set up in my kitchen. While every layout is different, you really can’t go wrong with these 5 fundamental kitchen organization tips that my grandma taught me.
- Adding tiered dish racks and risers inside cabinets doubles the space.
- Lazy Susans are you friend, bonus points for stacked versions.
- Store glasses close to the refrigerator, the most frequent visits to the fridge are to grab a drink.
- Seasonings should be near or above the stove.
- Dispensers for oils and sugar are a godsend in the kitchen